Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems.
Our services range from strategic consultancy to systems integration. Our clients span the full continuum of care and include:
- Providers – We have worked with regional health systems, hospitals, social services agencies, public health units as well as the primary care sector to help plan, implement and capture the benefits of ICT solutions.
- Public and Private Payers – Whether funded through taxation or insurance premiums, ‘payers’ have an interest in efficient healthcare delivery systems. We have been a part of this journey in several jurisdictions and have experience supporting both public and private sector payer organizations.
- Regulators – Our team is familiar with the challenges an evolving health system places on the regulatory community as it strives to keep legal and professional guidelines aligned with ongoing technology and policy innovations.
- eHealth Catalysts – Organizations such as Canada Health Infoway, Australia’s National eHealth Transition Authority (NeHTA), the US Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONCHIT) and others around the globe are key to driving eHealth strategies and meaningful adoption across entire health systems. We have worked with and supported these agencies in a variety of projects.
- Professional Groups – Professional groups have a unique role in health systems across the globe. Not only do they provide the needed professional advocacy, they are often well placed to understand emerging issues in care delivery and provide a focal point of engagement. We have worked with as well as on behalf of these groups.
- Development Focused Agencies – Our newly established International Development practice is working to bring our extensive project delivery experience to address the program needs of development focused organizations.
- Life Sciences Industry – Having worked with groups such as the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium to expand the Biomedical Research Integrated Domain Group (BRIDG) Model we understand the needs of protocol-driven biomedical/clinical research as well as the bedside-to-bench-and-back knowledge cycle.
To learn more about the way we engage various health, social services and life sciences groups please check out the Perspectives section.
Our experience in project and program management, governance, inter-organizational collaboration, change management, and health informatics combined with the clinical background many of our consultants bring to the task, positions us to be effective partners in our clients’ projects.
To learn more about our expertise as well as our service lines and practice areas please consult the What We Do section.
You can also direct general inquiries to email@example.com.