Gevity is a multinational informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare, social service and life science systems.
Through our focus on the health, social service and life science sectors we work to support healthier lives through connected systems.
Our services range from strategic consultancy to systems integration. Our clients span the full continuum of care and include:
- Providers – We work with regional health systems, hospitals, social services agencies, public health units as well as the primary care, community care and home care sectors to help plan, implement and capture the benefits of information and communications technology solutions.
- Public and Private Payers – Whether funded through taxation or insurance premiums, ‘payers’ have an interest in efficient healthcare delivery systems. Clients include public and private health plans, health agencies/ authorities, public health agencies, international aid and development agencies.
- Regulators – An evolving health system places new challenges on a regulatory community striving to keep legal and professional guidelines aligned with ongoing technology and policy innovations. Gevity works with all levels of government – especially ministries and departments of health, as well as regulatory agencies such as the FDA and Health Canada.
- eHealth Catalysts – Organizations such as the US Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) and National Institutes of Health, the Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI), Canada Health Infoway, Australia’s NeHTA, industry associations, HL7 International, SNOWMED International, ISO, universities and others around the globe are key to driving eHealth strategies and meaningful adoption across entire health systems. We work with and support these agencies on a variety of projects.
- Professional Groups – Professional groups have a unique role in health systems across the globe. Not only do they provide the needed professional advocacy, they are often well placed to understand emerging issues in care delivery and provide a focal point of engagement. We have worked with as well as on behalf of these groups.
- Development Focused Agencies – Our International Development practice is working to bring our extensive project delivery experience to address the program needs of development-focused organizations.
- Life Sciences Industry – Having worked with groups such as the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium to expand the Biomedical Research Integrated Domain Group (BRIDG) Model we understand the needs of protocol-driven biomedical/clinical research as well as the bedside-to-bench-and-back knowledge cycle.
Our experience in project and program management, governance, inter-organizational collaboration, change management, and health informatics combined with the clinical background of many of our consultants, positions us to be effective partners in your projects.
To learn more about our expertise as well as our service lines and practice areas please see the What We Do menu on this page.
You can also direct general inquiries to email@example.com.