Our team has the qualifications and the experience required to assist clients through all phases of the systems and solutions integration process. We are ready and willing to help guide your team through a process specifically designed to meet your needs and requirements.
The services you can expect from Gevity include:
- Our project management methods are based on the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) PMBoK® Guide and Standards and the PRINCE2® process-based method, bringing together the industry’s best practices to plan and control project budget, schedule and scope in the most complex environments.
- Visioning and Requirements:
- Our business analysts follow industry best practice from the International Institute of Business Analytics (IIBA) BABOK® standard and are expert in eliciting, defining and prioritizing requirements to light the path from current to future state.
- Our experts have a long history of supporting procurement activities for government, international organizations, not-for-profit and private enterprises.
- Our experts help develop and frame the vision and requirements to properly identify the best solution to meet your requirements and achieve your desired outcomes.
- Our certified, local and off-shore testing specialists have the experience to develop effective, repeatable test strategies and plans that ensure solution quality and consistency.
- Our integrators, working with architects, developers and standards specialists use industry best practices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA®) and SAP® approaches to support both short and long term system interfacing and coupling.
- Our data experts and terminology specialists deploy proven methods to migrate sensitive and complex data.