Software QA remains a fundamental piece of any IT project. Finding skilled and flexible personnel who are willing and able to support agile technologies is often challenging.
Gevity clients benefit from our Hybrid Global Testing Model, which provides full remote testing services including a stable and talented team, economical costing and flexible capacity.
The model (outlined below) sees our senior quality assurance leads and business analysts / testers (the ‘local’ staff, based in Canada) first familiarize themselves with your QA requirements. Once they understand your needs, they work with our global software QA team; managing any project risks and any challenges related to communication, time zones, location, visibility and process. Our ultimate aim is to ensure the services we provide meets all of your expectations.
Our Hybrid Global Testing Model, aims to ensure we match your needs by providing the following:
- Full onboarding – allowing establishment of a cohesive test infrastructure and seamless process at the outset
- Test strategy development and planning
- Creation of manual and/or automated test cases
- Regression test suite development
- Regression testing using documented test cases
- Test execution, test result analysis and defect tracking
For more information please contact the Branch Office nearest you, or:
Marc Koehn, Chief Operating Officer