Gevity is different from other consulting companies. That difference lies in our core values that have proven the stabilizing foundations for our rapid growth over the past few years. We’ve grown from eight full time employees in 2008 to nearly 100 in 2016. Each and every one of our employees has been selected because they share and live the Gevity corporate purpose and core values.
Gevity’s corporate purpose is our dedication to helping support a healthier world though informatics. We firmly believe the work we do is essential to helping support healthier lives and improved health outcomes through connected systems. Each and every day we all believe we’ll achieve our purpose and our goals by living our core values.
Gevity’s Core Values are:
- We will make a positive impact
- We will help our clients succeed
- We will do the right thing
- We will strive to be the best
- We will empower people
Social and Environmental Management System
Gevity has implemented a Social and Environmental Management System (SEMS) as evidence of our singular commitment to ensure our business practices are sensitive to social and environmental impacts. Our SEMS is built upon three main themes:
- Corporate Responsibility
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Protection
The intent of our SEMS is to provide a framework that enables our business to manage our social and environmental impacts in a comprehensive, systematic, planned, monitored and documented manner. It includes the organization, planned development, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s policies as applied to environmental protection.
Our SEMS serves as a foundational tool to:
- Improve environmental performance
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes of conduct
- Provide a systematic way of managing our environmental affairs
- Provide an order and sense of structure to address social and environmental concerns through the assignment of responsibility and ongoing evaluation of the company’s practices, procedures, and processes
- Provide a process for the continual improvement of the system as a whole
- Ensure our System is compliant with IBM's Supplier Conduct Principles and the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) Code of Conduct as applied to our work with the IBM organization